The Eden Leisure Group is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to head its marketing department and lead the team.
- Defining and managing all marketing for the various companies under the Eden Leisure Group umbrella;
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives;
- Coordinating and executing marketing campaigns;
- Setting and overseeing the marketing budgets;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the fulfilment of their marketing needs;
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus);
- Outstanding knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategies;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
- Ability to operate with multiple priorities and to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in design, web design and social media;
- Tertiary level education, ideally related to Marketing;
- At least 3 years experience working in marketing.
The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Full-Time Maintenance Person
The duties of the Maintenance personnel may include:
- Repairing or replacing of machinery;
- Maintenance on machines;
- Installing new equipment;
- Plastering and painting;
- Electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Other maintenance as required.
Training on machinery repairs will be given to the chosen applicants.
The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Interns
We are looking for pro-active individuals to join our dynamic team as Interns in any one of our various Business Units. You will need to be an organised, self-motivated and creative individual who is fluent in both written and spoken English.
We will provide our Interns with hands on work experience in an area directly related to their field of interest. On completion of the internship, a progress report and letter of recommendation will be provided. Being exposed to a large organisation in the entertainment and hospitality industry can give your CV a competitive edge.
The minimum duration of our non-paid Internships is 4 weeks.
The Fitness Manager will assist the Club General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations and administration of the club. The chosen candidate will constantly strive to attract and retain members, manage and grow the personal training business within the club and maintain the standards of the club.
- To ensure a safe fitness environment exists for all members.
- To be competent with all operational aspects of the club and provide support where necessary.
- Development, management, and enforcement of brand and service standards.
- To ensure that the fitness team is recruited, developed, motivated, retained and managed to consistently achieve an exemplary level of customer care
- Managing the service experience on the gym and studio floors through effective rostering.
- Driving continuous improvement in membership retention by developing, implementing and managing an ongoing programme of innovative fitness-related promotions, challenges, events and seminars/gym challenges for members.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the gym floor and group exercise studio.
- To manage the membership pathway to ensure that members are properly inducted, programmed and re-programmed.
- Ensuring a high level of member participation in the group exercise programme.
- Developing the personal training programme and team.
- Assigning and monitoring membership interaction targets and logs.
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the General Manager, Management team and Directors.
Qualification and experience:
- Have an EREPS recognised qualification at level 3 or higher.
- A first aid qualification would be considered an asset.
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a Health and Fitness environment, including experience with Personal Training
- Have experience in managing a team and working towards KPIs
- Good problem solving, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are essential.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club, Malta’s premier health and fitness club which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group is looking for a full-time/part-time Fitness Professionals to join its existing team.
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Proactively ensuring members and guests are making use of the facilities in a safe and effective manner, correcting poor technique, discouraging dangerous activities and enforcing club rules;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.
Front of House Assistant - Cynergi
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club, Malta’s premier health and fitness club which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group is looking for a full-time/part-time Front of House Receptionist.
- Greeting members and visitors, and controlling access to the club
- Cash handling and processing payments
- Answering the telephone and dealing with member queries
- Membership sales
- General office duties
- Opening and closing the club
You would need to be customer service oriented, energetic, have good communication skills and a flair for sales. You would also need to be computer literate and be able to multitask.
The selected candidate will be required to work on a shift basis. There will be five shifts a week from Monday to Sunday between 5:45am till 2:15pm and 2:00pm till 10:30pm.