Junior Marketing Executive
Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, is seeking to recruit a Junior Marketing Executive to form part of the marketing department. The chosen candidate will organise creative campaigns and promotional events that will push forward our brands according to trends and customer requirements.
- Work with the individual departments on their marketing requirements;
- Brainstorm ideas for campaigns, promotions and promotional events;
- Draft and execute marketing campaigns on various media;
- Content writing for print materials, newsletters, brochures, posters, direct mail, internet promotions, videos and ad copy for print and digital media;
- Brief designers for artworks and send artworks to various media;
- Source items and get quotes for the various needs of the marketing and other departments;
- Liaise with the press: sending out press invites; press releases; chasing up on press releases; communicate regularly and work out ways in which to improve the relationship with the media;
- Keep tabs on deadlines of all campaigns and activities and fulfill tasks within the required timeframe without being prompted;
- Work on various marketing projects concurrently;
- Assist in bringing in sponsors and working with them on events;
- Oversee promotional events, research, execution, and analysis;
- Keep records of marketing events & activities;
- Liaise with the accounts department: prepare purchase orders; booking orders; update marketing spend; prepare invoice requests;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus);
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategies;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Analytical skills to identify trends and challenges;
- Ability to in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Experience working in marketing.
89.7 Bay, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is seeking to recruit a Scheduling Coordinator. The main responsibility is taking care of the scheduling of the advertisements aired on the radio.
- Enters digital advertisement orders in Tracking and Traffic databases.
- Assembles advert schedules for Music and Entertainment programs
- Assists with generating invoices and invoice revisions
- Helps prepare spot lists and requests airchecks for Sponsorship Representatives
- Provides support to Sales team members in the scheduling of on-air assets
- Provides support to Production team.
- Generates reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High proficiency with standard personal and office computing programs including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately under deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and demonstrated organizational skills, including prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Familiarity with Broadcast traffic and grant tracking software
- Aquira/Airwaves/ Allegiance or similar traffic software
- MS Access
Eden Cinemas are looking for part-time Cinema Attendants to form part of the operational team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Guiding patrons to the cinema and showing them to their seats;
- Keeping cinemas and foyers clean;
- Checking any faults regarding movie sound and picture;
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Maintaining a pleasant environment to watch the film.
The chosen candidates will need to be motivated and be able to communicate fluently in English.
Team Support Assistant
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is looking for full-time and part-time Team Support Assistants to join the team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.