The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Full-Time Maintenance Person
The duties of the Maintenance personnel may include:
- Repairing or replacing of machinery;
- Maintenance on machines;
- Installing new equipment;
- Plastering and painting;
- Electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Other maintenance as required.
Training on machinery repairs will be given to the chosen applicants.
The Eden Leisure Group is seeking Interns
We are looking for pro-active individuals to join our dynamic team as Interns in any one of our various Business Units. You will need to be an organised, self-motivated and creative individual who is fluent in both written and spoken English.
We will provide our Interns with hands on work experience in an area directly related to their field of interest. On completion of the internship, a progress report and letter of recommendation will be provided. Being exposed to a large organisation in the entertainment and hospitality industry can give your CV a competitive edge.
The minimum duration of our non-paid Internships is 4 weeks.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part / Full-Time Team Support Assistant
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- Be aware of ‘outside’ tables and ensure furniture is returned inside at the close of day;
- Make sure Bowling Alley is clean and ready for following day before leaving;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.
Eden Cinemas is looking to recruit Food & Beverage Servers
Scoop, a new ice cream shop, located at Eden Cinemas in St Julian’s, are looking for Food & Beverage Servers to work on a full time and part time basis.
The responsibilities will include:
- greeting customers;
- maintaining dairy inventory and keep everything stocked;
- serving coffee, ice-creams and drinks;
- collecting payments;
- suggesting ice-cream flavours;
- answering customers questions;
- keeping the work area clean.
Practical skills, dexterity, customer service, ability to work with cash, attention to details, and reliability are a must.
The ideal candidates will be available to work on a shift basis covering both days and evenings till 12:30am.
Eden Cinemas is seeking a Cinema Attendant
Eden Cinemas are looking for smart and reliable individuals to join as Cinema Attendants on a part-time basis.
The preferred candidates must be:
- Fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Willing to work in the evenings until late, as well as weekends;