IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Provide first line and second line on-site and remote technical support for all users through a ticketing system;
- Guide the end user through a series of actions to help resolve issues;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues to ensure business continuity at all times;
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems and peripherals;
- Update and maintain the company’s hardware and software inventories;
- Set up and manage users’ accounts in the system, configuring different kind of accounts and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Create shared folders and assign access and permissions to them on the File Server.
- Update and maintain system documentation and IT procedures;
- Be available on-call for technical issues that occur outside of office hours;
- Assist in training staff on technical processes and procedures;
- Prioritizing and executing open cases.
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements:
- 2 years experience in an IT support environment;
- Diploma in IT;
- Microsoft Certified Professional;
- CCNA certification;
- Sound knowledge of networking concepts;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to communicate with IT users and all levels of business;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Positive attitude and energetic style.
- Ensure the bar and seating area looks neat and clean and fully functional at all times
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks in a polite, welcoming, speedy, efficient and accurate manner
- Up-selling of products and offers. Promote upcoming offers and promotions.
- Be able to prepare hot and cold drinks and cocktails following the brand standards
- Prepare non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks for guests in a timely manner
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and makes recommendations
- Provide excellent service to clients at all time
- Good cash handling
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age when necessary
- Be focused and maintain an excellent guest experience
- Assist with deliveries of stock if required
- Assist with restocking and replenishing of bar inventory of supplies if required
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Answering phone calls for customers’ enquiries.
- Have experience working in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to work both morning and evening shifts and at weekends;
- Able to work both in a team and independently especially when under pressure;
- Customer focused.
TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.
- Guiding patrons to the cinema and showing them to their seats;
- Keeping cinemas and foyers clean;
- Checking any faults regarding movie sound and picture;
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Maintaining a pleasant environment to watch the film.
The chosen candidates will need to be motivated and be able to communicate fluently in English.