Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company, is looking for a Maintenance Person to join its growing team.
Forming part of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for carrying out upkeep and repair works required at the different business units.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out minor and major repair of buildings and equipment;
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building and equipment;
- Performing electrical and plumbing maintenance;
- Repairing plaster and drywall;
- Painting internal and external;
- May install cables and other equipment.
The ideal candidate must be well-organised with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail are valued greatly in this job.
Cynergi Health & Fitness Club, Malta’s premier health and fitness club which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group is looking for a full-time/part-time Fitness Professionals to join its existing team.
- Being a friendly, approachable and engaging presence on the gym floor;
- Proactively ensuring members and guests are making use of the facilities in a safe and effective manner, correcting poor technique, discouraging dangerous activities and enforcing club rules;
- Assisting members and guests with their workout and suggesting new/alternative exercises for them;
- Creating personalised fitness programmes for members and keeping them regularly updated;
- Keeping in touch with members on a regular basis, encouraging and motivating them, and improving member retention;
- Promoting personal training as the next step in the continuous development of members’ fitness;
- Promoting group exercise classes;
- Ensuring that the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented in line with brand standards at all times, making sure the club is clean and tidy for members and guests.
To succeed you must:
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service to all members, visitors and guests;
- Be energetic, flexible and proactive;
- Be friendly but professional at all times;
- Be able to enforce club rules and clearly communicate them to members, visitors and guests;
- Be an ambassador for the club, promoting it to prospective members and making it easy for them to join;
- Be a competent computer user;
- Have successfully obtained a fitness qualification recognised by the European Register of Fitness Professionals (eREPS) which permits you to be entered on to the register at gym instructor level or above.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of:
- Working in a demanding customer-driven environment;
- Working to targets;
- Working in a sales or public relations environment.
Eden Cinemas are looking for part-time Cinema Attendants to form part of the operational team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Guiding patrons to the cinema and showing them to their seats;
- Keeping cinemas and foyers clean;
- Checking any faults regarding movie sound and picture;
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Maintaining a pleasant environment to watch the film.
The chosen candidates will need to be motivated and be able to communicate fluently in English.
Team Support Assistant
Eden SuperBowl, which forms part of the Eden Leisure Group, is looking for full-time and part-time Team Support Assistants to join the team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming;
- To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner;
- Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times;
- To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control);
- Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required;
- Help the bartender at the bar.