InterContinental Malta is seeking
A person to join the Repairs and Maintenance Department as GENERAL MAINTENANCE
This post calls for a team player and all-rounder who is ready to assist with the repairs and maintenance of our premises.
A valid clean driving license is essential.
Or call 23765660
The Eden Superbowl is seeking
ALLEY CONTROLLER - FULL TIME & Part TIME
- Greet guests on bowling lane and assist them with lane set up.
- Ensures smooth running and control tidiness of control area and lanes.
- Observes patrons to detect disruptive behavior and misuse of alleys and equipment.
- Administration duties and answering calls.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns including weekends.
TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT - PART TIME
Helps the Alley Controller and the Bartender to serve customers.
Ensures smooth running and control tidiness of all areas including Bar.
Setting up and helping in parties and events organised at SuperBowl.
The ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to work flexible shift patterns.
89.7 Bay is seeking
An enthusiastic, career minded individual with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork.
Sales Executives at 89.7 Bay are all about selling great ideas to new and existing clients, helping them stand out in their marketplace and grow their business.
You’ll know the local market, so will be spotting opportunities and generating appointments to win new business.
You’ll identify the real needs of each client and will come up with ideas to grow their business using the great tools and insight we give you. You’ll work with a great back up team, putting together creative pitches to wow your clients with the full range of our products from on air and online ads to sponsorships and promotions.
It’ll then be down to you to negotiate the right deal for both the client and us.
And finally you’ll get the campaign up and running with support from the team.
Sales Executives at 89.7 Bay contribute directly to new business.
- Identifying and developing leads from multiple sources
- Achieving monthly targets
- Scheduling and attending client meetings to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Liaising with, clients and agencies by maintaining regular contact with both
- Presenting proposals to clients for approval
Skills and Experience:
- Advertising Agency or Media Sales experience preferred; on-the-job training will be provided
- Ideal candidate will be confident in a selling environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in sales or marketing team environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Competent in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive base plus commission compensation structure including bonuses
- Laid back, professional, office environment
- On the job training with the best in the broadcasting industry