The Eden Superbowl is seeking Full Time Mechanic: Deadline 19th January
· Mechanical person with experience on machinery is needed to work at the alley on a full time basis.
· Repairing or replacing of machinery.
· Maintenance on machines.
· Installing new equipment.
· Training will be given to the chosen applicant.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part Time Bartender: Deadline 26th January
· To serve customers purchasing drinks and food and the bar.
· Service to clients to be satisfactory and exemplary.
· Help out with parties set up and serving.
· Daily setting up of bar area.
· Responsible for the cleanliness and Hygiene of Bar and equipment.
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part Time Team Support Assistant: Deadline 26th January
· Show commitment to help and serve clients and ensure that place is clean and welcoming.
· To ensure that clients are using equipment in a safe and correct manner.
· Ensure general cleanliness of Centre is at a satisfactory standard at all times.
· Be aware of ‘outside’ tables and ensure furniture is returned inside at the close of day.
· Make sure Bowling Alley is clean and ready for following day before leaving.
· To hand out shoes and receive these and store them properly after use (when helping control).
· Setting up tables for parties and serving food, drinks and cakes during parties as required.
· Help the bartender at the bar
The Eden Superbowl is seeking Part Time Alley Supervisor: Deadline 26th January
· Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service.
· Making sure customers are happy with the service and products.
· Inspects alleys to ensure equipment is operative and observes patrons to detect disruptive behaviour and misuse of alleys and equipment.
· Handling cash and end of day checking.
· Dealing with customer complaints and issues.
· Ensuring that all areas of the facility are maintained to the highest possible standards of safety, cleanliness, security and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Eden Cinemas is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive
The chosen candidate will work with the internal marketing and management team to identify and increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue. The individual need to identify, contact and meet with potential new clients to introduce and sell the various services of the cinema. These include but are not limited to; corporate events, private events, group bookings, sponsorships, product placement and on/off screen advertising.
The candidate will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
The main duties for this post can be summarised as follows
New Business Development
Locate, contact (via all communication networks), and meet with potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Plan approaches and pitches.
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
Business development planning
Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and events that will lead to an increase in revenue.
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Event Management, Admin and Research
Draft and present exiting proposal to potential clients including quotations
Plan, Coordinate, communicate and monitor events and conduct follow up meetings with clients to ensure full satisfaction.
Process all necessary correspondence and paperwork.
Submit regular progress reports and ensure data accuracy
Track and record activity in accounts and help to close deals to meet targets
Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to ensure company’s enhanced performance.
Ideal candidate for this post must have the following
Have previous sales experience
Have strong customer relations skills
Preferably have an events coordinator background
Be able to demonstrate good listening, communication and presentation skills
Be highly motivated and target oriented
Be in possession of a valid driving license
Be Maltese speaking
An attractive package will be offered commensurate to the candidate’s respective abilities and professional experience in the above post.
Eden Leisure Group is looking to recruit a Group Marketing Manager
Eden Leisure Group, Malta’s leading entertainment and leisure company are seeking to recruit a Group Marketing Manager to head its marketing department and lead the team.
Defining, setting, managing and executing effective marketing campaigns including promotions and events, for the various companies under its umbrella;
Setting and overseeing budgets Liaising with all departments to ensure the fulfillment of their marketing needs.
Excellent command of English. (Good command of Maltese is considered a plus)
Tertiary level education, ideally related to Marketing.
At least 3 years working in marketing, preference will be given to those with experience in team leading.
Why you should join this company:
Eden Leisure Group is looking to recruit a HR Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the role of the HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, you will:
Assist all business units with all HR related matters
Conduct HR staffing plans - recruitment drives in collaboration with the department heads
Review and create HR related policies and procedures
Introduce an Employee Handbook
Prepare an annual training programme covering all aspects of our business, together with Induction Programmes, Training Needs Analysis and better utilisation of in-house talent
Carry out an annual performance evaluation of all employees
Create a pay structure with benefits/rewards
Assist in the preparation of the annual HR budget
Manage the Health & Safety requirements of the Group.